The idea of weaponizing space has been a topic of discussion for many years. Some countries have even explored the idea of deploying weapons…
- With the Return of the Chandrayaan-3 Propulsion Module, India pitches itself as a Cislunar Sustainability Practitioner
- Indian Astronauts on American Launcher: Astropolitical Game of a ‘Sigma’
- India’s Defence Space Agency must gear for Proxy War C4ISR
- GSOA’s 70+ Members Bat for Space Sustainability, Will Non-Members Yield?
- IMEC creating a de-BREXIT between UK and European Space Communities
- Were Alternative Communications Tech used during the 7th October Attacks?
- Space-bound Jio & Airtel will enrich Geoeconomic ‘Antyodaya’ through Triangular Cooperation!
- An Indian Space Station by 2035: Recollecting a Takshashila Institution Study