At the recently held Indian Space Congress 2023 in New Delhi, Interstellar was privileged to cover an exciting panel discussion titled “Breaking Barriers, Inspiring Futures: Women in Space.” The panel saw early-career and well-established women personalities who spoke their hearts about their experiences, challenges and successes. The panel featured esteemed speakers, including Dr. N. Ranjana, Director of the Directorate of Systems and Technology Analysis (DSTA) at Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO); Space Entrepreneur Dr. Susmita Mohanty; Ms. Isabelle Mauro, Director General of GSOA; Ms. Nidhi Vasaikar, APAC Regional Partnerships Manager from the Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC), Ms. Laura…
- With the Return of the Chandrayaan-3 Propulsion Module, India pitches itself as a Cislunar Sustainability Practitioner
- Indian Astronauts on American Launcher: Astropolitical Game of a ‘Sigma’
- India’s Defence Space Agency must gear for Proxy War C4ISR
- GSOA’s 70+ Members Bat for Space Sustainability, Will Non-Members Yield?
- IMEC creating a de-BREXIT between UK and European Space Communities
- Were Alternative Communications Tech used during the 7th October Attacks?
- Space-bound Jio & Airtel will enrich Geoeconomic ‘Antyodaya’ through Triangular Cooperation!
- An Indian Space Station by 2035: Recollecting a Takshashila Institution Study