The world has noticed. Global deep-technology (deep-tech) businesses and deep-tech investors are flocking to India and seeking to reap India’s competitive advantages in their favour. Bolstered by India’s political stability, market access, and fast-improving ease of doing business rankings, the benefits of India’s highly skilled workforce, the reversing of brain drain, and innovation prowess facilitated by scientific, technological and higher education reforms – a deep tech hotspot in India is manifesting. Many surveys are beginning to indicate that business-friendly policies, strong talent and high productivity—especially in technology and advanced manufacturing— will continue to drive inbound foreign direct investment flows over…
- With the Return of the Chandrayaan-3 Propulsion Module, India pitches itself as a Cislunar Sustainability Practitioner
- Indian Astronauts on American Launcher: Astropolitical Game of a ‘Sigma’
- India’s Defence Space Agency must gear for Proxy War C4ISR
- GSOA’s 70+ Members Bat for Space Sustainability, Will Non-Members Yield?
- IMEC creating a de-BREXIT between UK and European Space Communities
- Were Alternative Communications Tech used during the 7th October Attacks?
- Space-bound Jio & Airtel will enrich Geoeconomic ‘Antyodaya’ through Triangular Cooperation!
- An Indian Space Station by 2035: Recollecting a Takshashila Institution Study