The US-China geopolitical fault lines in high technology have become sharper than ever, and nowhere has it been more significant than semiconductors. Semiconductors are critical to advanced computing and artificial intelligence (AI) that will form the core of the next-generation industrial revolution. They also have significant implications for advanced and precision weaponry and consumer tech. The deepening of the US-China geopolitical rivalry has rendered the widely distributed global semiconductor value chain susceptible to disruption and choking. Consequently, their value as a critical tech has increased the domain’s securitisation. The incessant urge to maintain a competitive edge over the adversary has…
- With the Return of the Chandrayaan-3 Propulsion Module, India pitches itself as a Cislunar Sustainability Practitioner
- Indian Astronauts on American Launcher: Astropolitical Game of a ‘Sigma’
- India’s Defence Space Agency must gear for Proxy War C4ISR
- GSOA’s 70+ Members Bat for Space Sustainability, Will Non-Members Yield?
- IMEC creating a de-BREXIT between UK and European Space Communities
- Were Alternative Communications Tech used during the 7th October Attacks?
- Space-bound Jio & Airtel will enrich Geoeconomic ‘Antyodaya’ through Triangular Cooperation!
- An Indian Space Station by 2035: Recollecting a Takshashila Institution Study